Brandon and I welcomed our precious little girl into the world on July 11, 2011. Molly Marie was born at 10:17am at Northside Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia via a scheduled cesarean section. She weighed 6lbs 7oz and was 20 1/4 inches long. Our lives have been forever changed and we love it and are so thankful to God for this healthy beautiful baby girl.
First Family Photo
Brandon's Family
Nini and Molly
My sister and her husband were in Mexico enjoying their 10 year anniversary when Molly was born, so we had the family over on Friday after we came home from the hospital. While everyone was excited to meet the new addition, my niece Kayla was probably the most excited.
My sister and her girls meeting Molly
All the cousins
Nana (my grandmother), Molly and Kayla
At one week, Molly went to the pediatrician and received a good report. She weighed 6lbs 3oz, which was up from leaving the hospital. At 1 month, we returned again to the pediatrician. Molly weighed in at 7lbs 7oz and was 21" long. That puts her in the 50% for length and 5-10% for weight. She is definitely long and lean!
First trip to the pediatrician
Molly is 6 weeks old today! Time is going by way too fast! I am enjoying this precious time home with her and getting to know our little girl. She loves being held and swaddled. She definitely has an opinion about most things, and let you know it. She isn't the best sleeper, but we are slowly figuring that out. Most nights, we get a 5 hour stretch which is so nice! She spits up all the time. She still wears newborn sized clothing. She is enjoying tummy time more and more. She loves her swing, but only when she wants it. She is becoming a big fan of her paci. She is starting to smile, but we haven't got one on camera yet. She is not a big fan of bath time, she would totally do without if we let her.
Molly, mom and I on my birthday
My birthday
Molly's 1 month
Molly is the most wonderful blessing from God and we are so thankful for her! She has only been with us for 6 weeks, but I cannot imagine life with out her. What a miracle!










So excited you are blogging now. I don't know what I'd do without mine! I have found that a lot of shorter posts are easier than trying to play catch-up, but I like to include everything! :)
ReplyDelete