Molly turned 3 months on October 11th! Wow... time sure is flying by! I had to return to work October 4th and while I hate leaving Molly, I am so thankful to have my mom watching her. Brandon and I are so lucky not to have to send our little girl to daycare. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful mother who was so willing to help us out in this way. It makes the days I'm working just a little bit easier knowing she is in such good hands!
Today, I took Molly to the pediatrician for a weight check and a few shots. Molly did fabulously and only cried for a few seconds after. The nurse was very quick and made the process a little less stressful for mommy and Molly! Molly was kicking and smiling when she came in the room and the nurse said she didn't want to give the shots to such a happy baby!
Molly weighed 11lbs 1 oz!! That means she gained exactly 2lbs in 5 weeks. The nurse said that was excellent and Molly must be eating really well!! I am so happy about this because sometimes it stresses me out not knowing if she is getting enough. We didnt get a length on her, but several people in the office commented on how long she looked! Thats my girl!! Long and lean!!
 |
| Sleepy Molly in her swing |
 |
| Tummy time on the boppy... Because that's the only way she likes it! |
 |
The monthly picture....they are getting more difficult as she gets more squirmy!!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment