Wednesday, December 14, 2011

5 Months!

I can not believe my baby is 5 months old.  Where has the time gone?  I feel like she just became a part of our lives and has always been here all at the same time.  This is going by way too fast! 
This month has been a busy month full of lots of fun and new things!  In the past month, Molly has changed so much and developed so much.  She has mastered rolling over and knows how to get to toys she wants on her mat.  She loves to talk and makes all sorts of noises.  She is laughing and smiling so much!  I love hearing her talk and laugh and getting those huge gummy smiles!  Just tonight when I came home from work, she gave me a big smile as soon as she saw me and it so melts me!  She noises are getting more of a variety and its fun to hear the new sounds she makes. 
Shortly after turning 4 month, Molly forgot how to sleep at night!  She began waking up once a night, then twice, until it became every 2-3 hours! I tried to deal with it thinking she was growing and just wanted to eat more, but enough was enough.  About a week ago, we started rice cereal and she seems to love it!  I am so excited it went well and cant wait to start introducing other new foods to her.  Hopefully the cereal was the answer to the sleep...it seems to have helped.  Now, we are only getting up about once a night and I can totally handle that!
 Molly had another first this month as well.  We just started using her exersaucer with a few blankets tucked in to help fill in the spaces.  She seemed to enjoy it the first night and was very curious about all the toys around her.  Hopefully she really enjoys it and this will help us be able to get some things done while she plays!

First rice cereal

Promise she really liked it!

Enjoying the exersaucer

So many new things to look at!



Monthly picture to come with her 5 month stats after her pediatrician appointment next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment