Wow....I am so far behind with blogging. Hopefully I can catch things upo over the next week or so.
Christmas is my absolute most favorite time of year, and it was even more wonderful this year! I enjoyed so much of the Christmas season and especially enjoyed sharing it with Molly....even if she had no idea what was going on.
I was very blessed this year to be able to have both Christmas eve and Christmas day off from work. Those of you that have to work holidays completely understand how this rarely happens and what a blessing it is. I was so thankful to be able to spend the entire holiday with family and be able to participate in all the family traditions with Molly.
Christmas eve started with my sister's annual brunch...only it was at our house instead of Stephanie's. I was so glad we were able to host this year and enjoy the time with both families. Brandon's family joined us as well as my mom, grandmother, sister and her family and Uncle Beans and Aunt Gail. The food was wonderful...mainly thanks to my sister, and we really enjoyed just being around everyone.
We were able to spend some time with Brandon's parents Christmas eve, then enjoyed church that evening with my family and then to my mom's for our traditional Christmas eve dinner of seafood gumbo...YUM-O!
Christmas morning was nice to wake up and enjoy time with Molly before we headed back to church. Church was followed by lunch and Brandon's sister's house and then dinner at my mom's house. Busy!! So glad we were able to see everyone.
Molly was blessed with many wonderful gifts from her family and we enjoyed opening them with (for) her. It was a perfect Christmas even if Molly was sleeping or eating during all the fun stuff. Definitely looking forward to next year when shes a year older and understands a little more.
 |
| Opening presents Christmas morning |
 |
| Christmas breakfast! (yummy rice cereal) |
 |
| Christmas Eve |
 |
| Nana, the grandkids and the great-grandkids |
 |
| Opening presents at Nini's house |
 |
| Brandon got a book of bible stories to read Molly from my mom |
 |
| oh the chaos! |
 |
| Goodnight! |
No comments:
Post a Comment