Saturday, May 19, 2012

10 Months!!

Wow!  I cant believe Molly is 10 months already!  It is going by way too fast!
This month was not the best for Molly.  Molly had an ear infection at her 9 month appointment...well 2 weeks later it wasn't better so we had a second round of stronger antibiotics.  The augmentin worked wonders on the ear infection, but also did a number on her bottom. She got one of the worst diaper rashes I have seen in a while...and I have seen some ugly ones!!
Molly is on the move.She is none stop and getting so fast. She is crawling everywhere, loves to pull up on things, and is becoming even more independent.  She loves to feed herself and enjoys all the new foods she is getting to eat.
Molly is growing...but she is still petite.  She is wearing 6-9 month clothes and size 2 diapers still.  She is definitely long in thin as the clothes with feet are too short and some pants are short too, but they are still so big around her waist.  We have tried some 6-12 month clothes but the pants literally fall off or she crawls out of them.
We got Molly her own little pool to play in this summer. We have used it twice and she seems to enjoy it.  She does like to try and crawl out of it though when she is done or sees something around that might be more entertaining.
I tried hard to get the monthly pictures, but as you can see from below....she didnt enjoy it...I got a few good ones and then the tears started! 
first time in her pool....

10 months!!

Over the pictures!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that last picture! Sorry she was so unhappy, but that is a seriously cute picture.

    ReplyDelete