Thursday, July 11, 2013

Molly is TWO!!

I cannot believe Molly is TWO!  Where has the time gone?!  I keep asking myself...Is my baby really TWO?  These have been the hardest, most rewarding and fun 2 years of my life.  We have made so many precious memories just living life together.  We are so blessed to be Molly's parents.

My precious Molly Marie.... what a joy you are in my life! You make every day better just by being you.  I love you more than I ever imagined possible and cannot imagine life without you.  

You are so fun to be around and I love living life with you.  You love seeing and doing new things and I love watching you live life.  Everything is new and wonderful and exciting!  You are a very serious little girl, but when you smile you light up the entire room.  Your laughter is so sweet and I love hearing it.  
You are such a smart, independent, little girl.  You always want to try to do things by yourself and get frustrated when you cant.  You say " mama help!"  a lot and I love hearing it.  I love hearing everything you say!
You have had a tough year, but still manage to smile and be a mostly happy little girl.  You have come so far this year and learned so much!
You do not like to eat.  Meal times are not usually fun and can be a battle at time.  You love fruit and cheese.  You love apples, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries... yes, pretty much all berries!  You like cheese quesadillas, cheese pizza, grilled cheese, and cheese dip.  You will eat peanut butter and jelly sometimes.  We have been working on getting more variety in your diet, but that is hard work!  Over this last week you have started eating some pasta... but you dont enjoy it t all!!
You have become mommy's little helper and I love it.  You want to help me do everything and copy many things I do.  I have had to be very careful with certain things.  You try to use my hair straightener often so keeping it far away when its hot can be a challenge.  
You are slowly learning how to go potty.  We are not pushing you to do it as you are still so young, but when we put you on the potty you will go pee pee most times.  You love getting m&ms as treats.  You ask for them as soon as I place you on the potty.  
Your vocabulary is expanding.  While you are still behind with your speech, you have made so much progress!  You are starting to put 2-3 words together and have so many new words.  Just this week you are say " I hide" and laying face down on the floor.  It is so cute!!  You also say " I want ice cream".  While it isnt perfect, everyone can tell what you are saying and its so sweet!
You move from one task to the next so fast, nothing entertains you for long!  You are such and active little girl!!
Sleeping has gotten so much better but its still not the greatest.  You dont fuss as much but still complain when we put you in bed. You stand up and throw everything out of bed then lay down, whine for about 5 minutes and usually drift off to sleep.  You are up around 7-730 every morning.  You are a late napper and go down around 230-3 and sleep 1-2 hrs typically.  
You love music.... but only your music.  Your favorite songs right now are the bumble bee song, wheel on the bus and the itsy bitsy spider.  You have signs for which one you want to sing...and lately its always wheels on the bus!!















 Im pretty sure this has to be the best time of my life.  You are such a joy to be around and I love watching you live life to the fullest!  I am so thankful to God for allowing me to be your momma.  
It is a privilege to be your momma. My prayers for you are for you to know and love God and and let God;s love be seen through your little life. WHat an amazing eventful 2 years it has been!

I love you!!

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Molly! I can't believe it has been two years either since we were both expecting. So glad she is doing everything on track and two is such a fun age so you will love this year as well! Also, not sure if you have tried this with the pasta but I buy the Barilla "gold" box pasta and put olive oil and parm. cheese on it. Anna and Kyle love it! Just a suggestion...good luck with the eating, Anna still snubbs her nose at anything placed in front of her!

    ReplyDelete