Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas!

Christmas truly is the most wonderful time of the year.  I love everything about this season and love seeing it through the eyes of our little girl.  This year, I was off for both Christmas Eve and Day which made it all the more wonderful.  I really enjoyed getting to spend every minute of the holiday with my family.
First thing Christmas morning....checking out the new toys!

Some kids get cane...Molly wants pouches....yummy!

Race cars!

Unwrapping her goodies

So excited to see her stocking!! 

"What in here?"

Holding her "not not" and surveying her goodies

Molly and her goodies!

Her very own iPad!!  She's so excited!


Books....she loves to "read"

After speeding the morning opening presents and playing some, we headed over to Nini's house for more presents and time with family.  I am so thankful to have family close by to celebrate everything with.  We are so blessed!
Concentrating hard on opening her gifts

Yummy candy!

Sofia!!!

Riding her Minnie car
We bought Molly a small ride on Minnie Mouse car for Christmas.  She seemed excited about them in the store and we thought she would love it.  When she got it Christmas morning she wanted nothing to with it.  We brought it over to Nini's house because the cousins all got scooters and we thought riding outside with them would help or seeing Brooke ride her toy might help too....nope.  Then finally, Aunt Stephanie to the rescue.  She miraculously got Molly on her car and riding around the cup de sac having a blast.  Yay!!!


1 comment: