While we found out our sweet baby was going to be a girl very early, we didn't share the news with anyone until October. I didn't even tell a ton of people we were expecting until after the gender reveal. We invited family and some close friends over one evening for a fun little event. I decorated a box and had balloons put in it. While I probably had told Molly what the baby was going to be a few time on accident, she really wasn't sure. When I discussed her opening the box and how there would be blue balloons if it was a boy and pink balloons if it was a girl all she would say is "it better be pink balloons. I will just cry if they are blue".
 |
| The setup |
 |
| getting ready.... |
 |
| And..... |
 |
| PINK!!! |
IT"S A GIRL!!!!
We are so excited to be welcoming this new addition in March. Now if we could only agree on a name......
No comments:
Post a Comment