Thursday, June 25, 2015

Newborn photo shoot

We decided again to do some newborn pictures at our house after Scarlett was born.  I wanted to get some early pictures of our sweet new addition as well as some pictures with the sisters.  I wanted to be able to remember this sweet time of enjoying our precious new baby.
I am so thankful to Meg Davidson photography for coming out to our house and capturing these photos!  It was an exhausting few hours but we ended up with some wonderful pictures and it was worth it!








Megan took the time to play with Molly while I was feeding Scarlett ruing the session.  Molly had not really been in a great mood that morning and it had been hard to get her to participate in the pictures.  Megan captured some great shots of Molly and helped her warm up to taking more pictures!














No comments:

Post a Comment