Sunday, May 26, 2013

Warm Weather!!

This year the weather has been somewhat different.  The spring has seemed to be unseasonably cold!  We did however have a few warm days mixed in and Molly and I took advantage of every one we could! 
Molly loves being outside running around and playing.  She loves her balls, and her new water table and bubble lawn mower she got for Easter. She loves going for wagon rides and walking the puppies. Oh how she loves being outdoors!
I am loving that she loves the outdoors as well. I love sitting in the sun and enjoying the warmth and soaking it all in!



I joined a Mom's Club back in the fall and have been doing various play dates and activities with them since.  Once Molly started therapy, we have had a hard time fitting many events in to our schedule!  Life is hectic!  One fun thing we were able to do after therapy one day was take a tour of Cagle's Dairy with the kids. It included a hay ride where we watched a dog herd sheep, then a small area where the kids could feed and pet a few animals, pig races, learning about milking cows and ended with a picnic lunch with friends and some play time.  One of the moms in the club is actually a friend of mine from high school.  We got in touch again thanks to facebook when we realized we were having babies around the same time. Jenny is sic a sweet friend and I value the time we spend together. Her daughter, Bailey Kate, is about 4 weeks younger than Molly so they are wonderful playmates! 



Molly and Bailey Kate enjoying a hay ride.

Fun tire swings!

Sweet friends!

Could these two be any cuter??

One Saturday while I was working, Brandon and Molly ran a few errands... one included getting Molly this pink chair.... which she carries around the yard to sit in. She loves it!!



My beautiful girl!

When did she get so grown up??

Too cute and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment