Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Halloween Festivities

Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays.  I love seeing all the little kids in their costumes and having fun at various activities, but I hate the gross, scary side of it.  I hate that parents allow their children to dress up as zombies and whatever scary bloody thing they want.  I hate that adults get dressed up and try to scare little kids.  But, again, I love the cute costumes on the sweet kids.

This year, Molly was Princess Sofia.  For those of you that don't know her, she is Disney Juniors new little princess and is so cute.  We started the activities with a dress up play date at Marietta Square playground....of which Molly refused to wear her costume.... not a good start,.. I didnt take any pictures this day.
Next up, we decided to take Molly to Kroger the day before Halloween for a fall festival type event.  We got there fairly late so only had time for a few activities.  Then, we headed to trunk or treat at New Victoria Baptist Church.  This was a great event for kids and loved the atmosphere.  It as fun going to various "trunks" and letting Molly play games and get some yummy candy.  SHe seemed to enjoy herself as well.  We had fun meeting up with our friends, Matt and Jessica and their daughter Madison. Madisn is a few months older than Molly and they are so cute together,




No comments:

Post a Comment