Friday, May 1, 2015

Preparing for Scarlett....

When I was pregnant with Molly, I remember wanting everything done very early.  I wanted the room perfect and ready well before her expected arrival.  I had the clothes washed and neatly placed in her dresser around 34 weeks. We had things set up around the house by then as well.
Now comes baby #2.... Scarlett.... while I am just as excited are anticipating her arrival, I haven't been quite as on top of things.  I just finished her laundry and getting everything in her room about a week before her arrival.  Her nursery isn't finished by any means, but I know she really isn't going to be in there much and it can wait.  Im not as uptight and stressed about having everything perfect before she gets here.  
Scarlett is our second baby....and second girl.... so we have a lot of things.  We have a tone of clothes... she will be the fifth girl in the family with her 3 cousins and big sister.  I still wanted her to have her own things, we will use plenty of the other girls things too, but everyone needs a few new things of their own too right?!

I have some of the best friends.  My sweet friend Katherine offered to host s sprinkle for Scarlett.  She did an amazing job putting it together and I am so grateful.  It was a wonderful day celebrating Scarlett.  Molly even came along and enjoyed the attention as the big sister.

opening presents wit hMolly's help
Molly was going so fast, I just joined her on the floor


Cute clothes!

Cute whale romper from Kelly

the beautiful hostess, Katherine

Our Sunday School class also hosted a sweet sprinkle for us. It was a fun night with the ladies and Pam was wonderful to open her home to us. Everyone brought food to share and we were so blessed with diapers, wipes and a few other sweet gifts. The class gift was a beautiful towel, diaper cover, burp cloth and bib all personalized for our sweet Scarlett.

No comments:

Post a Comment