Friday, May 1, 2015

Pregnancy....

My entire pregnancy in 1 post....

We are pregnant!

yes... I took 800 tests...over several days.....
 Yes I really did take all these tests... and then a whole bunch more....over the course of about a week I took a test every day...and sometimes multiple tests a day... just to be sure....I mean I really wanted to be sure I was pregnant. So between about 800 home tests and 2-3 times a week blood draws at the OB office, I finally believed in after about 2 weeks.
We found out we were pregnant on July 9, 2014.... I took a test a few days before Molly's birthday because I needed to know. Yay!! It was positive.  So excited to be growing our family.  Then, on July 25 things got scary.  We had not shared our news with anyone yet and that afternoon I started cramping and bleeding. We had been down this road twice before and had seen it go both ways... so after a call to the doctors office, we were headed to the ER. After a round of labs and an ultrasound, the only news we got was yes you are pregnant and your lab values are good, go home, rest and follow up Monday with your doctor.  UGH! I know thats all they can do but the waiting!
I called the doctors office Monday and they saw me Tuesday.... and we again had another ultrasound...this time they saw the heartbeat!!  YAY!
First Office Ultrasound...we saw the heartbeat!  6 weeks 5 days
While things were still not 100%, seeing the heartbeat really helped to calm me. I continues to take it easy and rest as I could.  We just kept praying for this little baby!

7 weeks 4 days
2 weeks later, back to the doctor for another ultrasound.... Baby was growing right on track!! 
8 weeks 6 days

9 weeks 1 day

10 weeks
Then came Memorial Day weekend. On Friday I had a lot more cramping than I had been having so again another call to the OB office.  They said to rest and take motrin but if it got worse or anything changed to call back. Sunday resulted in another call for more cramping and bleeding and another trip to the ER. Another set of labs and an ultrasound... baby looked perfect... once again it was a wait and see and follow up with my OB.  This time they decided the bleeding was a subchorionic hemorrhage, Basically a big term for bleeding next to the placenta behind the outer folds of the fetal membrane. They can be no harm, or if too big they can cause the placenta to tear away from the uterine wall.
The follow up with the doctor was the same, they will monitor it and hopefully eventually the clot will reabsorb and heal....
12 weeks 1 day

12 week ultrasound 

14 weeks 1 day
This pregnancy has been so similar to my pregnancy with Molly.  I have felt the same...super nauseous most of the time.... craved similar things.... sour candy (sour patch kids mainly) and fruit (especially  watermelon).... and I have been exhausted, only this time I have a 3 year old so napping all day long isn't an option.... but I do nap every day with Molly!

16 weeks

16 weeks 1 day

19 weeks 4 days

Ultrasound at 19 weeks 5 days... thats a knew in her face

21 weeks 4 days

24 weeks 4 days

28 weeks 3 days

33 weeks 6 days

35 weeks 5 days
36 weeks 1 day

38 weeks 5 days
Its almost time!

No comments:

Post a Comment